Netflix is one of today’s most in demand online movie rental services. They offer flat-fee subscription rate for blu-ray discs, DVDs and videos on demand. When purchasing, an individual disc is mailed to its subscribers.
The discs are secured in a prepaid envelope and includes a postage and return mailer. Although Netflix does not charge late fees, customers are required to return their rented movie before they can actually receive another. However, this will also depend up the type of subscription level of the subscriber.
Apart from disc rentals, the site also provides its subscribers with unlimited online streaming direct to their TV sets. Instead of waiting for the rented disc to arrive to your doorstop, you can instead choose the “Watch Instantly” feature in seconds so you can enjoy a near-DVD quality picture at just a snap of a hand.
Today, Netflix boasts of having more than a hundred thousand discs that does not only cover high-definition movies but also documentaries, anime, or television series. When you subscribe to a disc rental program, you can create your own set of desired programs and movies. Netflix will then mail you your first movie (or even more, depending on your subscription plan). As you return the movies, your other titles are subsequently mailed in order.
How Long does it Take for a Movie to Arrive?
Since Netflix has more than a hundred mailing points at strategic locations all around the United States, most titles arrive in about a business day right after shipping. However, there are also times when titles on the subscriber’s list is shipped delayed or out of order.
How to Login to Netflix
Logging in to Netflix is relatively easy. Here are the few easy steps.
- Connect to the Internet. Since Netflix is internet-based, you need to have your own internet connection for you to be able to access the company’s servers. These servers can then verify all your necessary information and evaluate whether you are eligible to connect to their streaming content or not.
- Once you have connected to the internet, go to the site’s login screen. Access this login screen on your device for the Netflix service. With your internet browser, simply access their login page by typing netflix.com in the URL bar. Or better yet, search for “Netflix” on your search engine. Click the correct link.
- Enter your email address. You can see a box in the Netflix login page where you are required to input your information. Make sure you include the ampersand and the information after that.
- Provide your password on the second box of the log in page. Make sure you accurately type the password since the password information is represented on screen by dots.
- Finally, click the sign in button. After completing all the preceding information, click the Sign In button, just under the password box. You may opt to check the “Remember me on this device” box to easily save all your login credentials.