One of the greatest things about the internet is social networking. For those unaware about this, social networking is a community of people who go online and connect with each other through messaging, photo sharing, video sharing, and many more. Social networking allows you to re-connect with old friends whom you haven’t seen in years.
It is a perfect engine that allows you to keep in touch with what is happening in the world today. When speaking about social network website, it does not get any bigger than Facebook, which is the most visited website in the internet today. Facebook has almost a billion members currently and this number continues to grow on a daily basis.
What makes this social network so addicting? The simple fact is that you never seem to run out of activities to do when you are logged on. Through Facebook, you can socialize with family and friends. You can even build solid relationships with acquaintances and stranger whom you have never met.
Aside from posting photos and videos, what makes Facebook addicting is the interaction between people. Communication is a basic need that everyone has and thanks to Facebook, people have the perfect vehicle to connect with others. If you are not a member, you should sign up immediately. Just try not to get lost inside Facebook as you may have duties and responsibilities to accomplish.
Where to Login Facebook?
Since Facebook is the most popular website in the world, it is easy to search for it online. It is so easy to search that all you have to do is to type in Facebook on your browser’s URL box and you will be automatically directed to the login page. You could also use your Yahoo browser to search for Facebook. Just type in Facebook on the search box and click on the first, initial result. This should take you to Facebook’s login page. Logging in Facebook is very simple to do. Just follow these steps.
- When you are on Facebook’s login page, there are two boxes that you must fill out if you are already a member. These boxes are the Email address and Kindly fill out these boxes to proceed.
- After providing this information, click Log In to enter your Facebook profile.
How To Reset Facebook Login Password?
Hacking is one of the worst virtual crimes that could ever happen to you online. If your Facebook account was hacked, the only way that you can assume control of it is by resetting your password, which is very simple to achieve. To reset your Facebook login password, follow these steps accordingly.
- Go back to the Facebook login page where there is the Email address and Password boxes. Do not fill up these boxes because your account is already hacked. Instead, you should click on the Forgot Password option found right below the Password
- After clicking this, you are taken to a Find Your Account Page. Here you are asked you r email address in the box provided. After inputting your email, click on search.
- The next window will give you specific options to choose from. These are the Use My Email Account and Email Me a Link to Reset my Password If you have forgotten your password, you should just click on the Use My Email Account option as this will access your Facebook profile page. On the other hand, if your account has been hacked, you should click on the Email Me a Link to Reset my Password option as this is the only way that you will be able to re-access your Facebook account.
- Open a separate tab to access your email account as Facebook will send you a verification email that contains a link.
- In your Facebook email, a new password will be given to you. Remember this at all costs because this is the password that you will use as a Facebook member. If you forget this password, you will have to repeat this whole process again. To return to using your Facebook profile page, click on the link provided by the email. This should take you back to your account profile.
How Strong Does Your Facebook Login Password Have To Be?
Account hacking can occur to anyone at any time. This is why it is crucial that you make your password as secure as possible. To achieve this, make your password as original as possible. Try to think of something that only you know in this world. It is also helpful if you include a number sequence to go with your password. The more original the better, as you will not have to worry about anyone figuring out your Facebook account password in the future.